Coconut Oil for Dogs Benefits
1. Rub it on your pets paws, nose and ears to
sooth rough patches and cracks.
2. Preventing and/or killing mites, fleas and
3. Disinfecting cuts and scrapes.
4. Helping wounds to heal.
5. Brightening skin and coats that go from
shabby to sleek!
6. Helping your pets breath smell fresh as it is
also a deodorizer. No more doggy breath.
When applying coconut oil externally on your
pet, you may want to cover the area with a towel
or a shirt to make sure he or she doesn't lick off
the oil as they do love the taste.